"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Sunday, December 21, 2008

As An Ohioan I'd Like to Say Good Riddance to, Wannabe Private Eye, Helen Jones-Kelly


Ohio snooper who targeted Joe the Plumber resigns
Michelle Malkin • December 17, 2008 08:37 PM

"Finally, something more than a slap on the wrist. Lead Ohio government snooper Helen Jones-Kelley resigned from her job and two of her cohorts were canned as a result of their plundering through Joe the Plumber’s records.

Good.

Glad to see some heads roll."

As an Ohioan I'd like to say GOOD RIDDANCE to ya, Ms. Jones-Kelly!

Don't let the door hit yer ass on the way out.....

And I hope the "Private I" industry treats ya well..... NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment