"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Denomination of Susan B. Anthony May Soon Have a Woman President!


I was perusing the websites of the two candidates for President of the Unitarian Universalist Association last evening. They are both quite impressive!

Of course, I am leaning toward the women candidate. This is, after all, the denomination of Susan B. Anthony. I think it's HIGH TIME they had a woman President!

Not that they aren't both superbly qualified and talented:

LAUREL HALLMAN

PETER MORALES

I'm placing an order for Laurel Hallman's new book, now. Looks good!

And, I will be at the General Assembly this year! So.... I will have a chance to vote for her!!

Anybody else here going to Utah in June??

No comments:

Post a Comment