"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

By Now, You May Suspect That Stray Yellar Dawg Has Totally Jumped the Shark


Well, it's not true! S.Y.D. is just as pissed about what happened to women, and to Democrats in 2008 as she has ever been. Even if her blawg seems to be careening off course, into some kind of new agey lala land.

Don't worry! Strays always (well, usually) return. We have a good sense of smell. And we know who our friends are. Plus, we disdain the taste of kool-ade. No matter what the flavor.

And, besides, just because I am not throwing tantrums about Obama and his unique brand of sexism this week.... it doesn't mean I haven't been reading yours!

Dr. Socks, for instance, has pretty much said it all in this rant that she "shouldn't have published." What more is left for me to say? I am glad she *did* publish it?

Ms. Peacock has taken a turn this week as well, offering an intelligent lesson about the ingrained nature of sexism in science and medicine.

Meanwhile, Spiral Gate is exploring mass hypnosis and sexual fantasies about Obama this week. (Eeeewwww! is all I can muster about that one.)

I'll just end by thanking all my PUMA friends for holding down the proverbial fort while I am taking a much needed break from politics. I promise... it won't be long until I get back to work... bashing the Obots and rallying the New Agenda!

Peace,

SYD

No comments:

Post a Comment