"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Monday, February 2, 2009

"Something precious is lost if we rush headlong into the details of life ....


without pausing for a moment to pay homage to the mystery of life and the gift of another day."

Kent Nerburn

************

I think this is true. And, though this will be a very busy week, I will do my best to pause before I rush into anything!

I am preparing for another east coast transport. This one with five dogs and one cat. All going to great forever homes.

I have to remind myself to stop, sip (not guzzle) my coffee. And to blog, each day, about something beautiful! This is beautiful Bentley. He will be travelling east to a new forever home. He was hit by a car, and has had one surgery to repair his left leg already. He'll eventually need a second surgery for his right hip. He is really a blessing, though. And deserves the best home ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment