"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cake Rituals for St. Pat's Day


I wish I was a cake maker! I'd so make this cake. Then I'd eat St. Patrick and liberate the gummy worms..... uh, er, snakes.

Wouldn't that be fun?

Maybe I had better take a cake decorating class before next year? Oh wait.... BAD for my diet.... I have now lost 11 # in the past 8 weeks, and I don't want to blow it for one measly cake ritual.

Guess I'll have to stick with my more "difficult" snake honoring ceremonies.....

Haha.

Happy St. Patrick's Day all you Irish PUMAs!

No comments:

Post a Comment