"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Friday, March 13, 2009

The Pumasphere Is Rocking, Joe Wurzelbacher is Suing, All is Well in My World.


I am working so much this week.... that I simply don't have an easy way to keep up with what's happening in the world at large. Not as much as I'd like, anyways. No worries, though. Cuz the PUMAsphere has it all covered! From Rush and the economy to Judas Richardson and HR Cohen. Dare I say, "it's all good?"

I simply do not see a reason to tune to CNN or FOX-news anymore. Do you?

SYD

PS. Thanks PUMAs! For making news-gathering so easy!! I will pay you back.... when business slows a bit.

PSS. On edit... I'll add this tasty morsel about Ohioan, Joe Wurzelbacher's suit against Helen Jones-Kelly. About time, too!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:44 AM

    Thanks for posting the link to the clip. Very powerful and important.

    ReplyDelete