"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Friday, April 3, 2009

PUMA Alert: Obots Going After John Coale and Greta VanSusteren


Here's an example from the Baltimore Sun.

And here's one from a Team Sarah infiltration.

Be on the alert for this kind of BS. It's going to get worse. ...

Coale is a PUMA. He has every right to support (and work for) whomever he wants to. But that won't stop the Bots. They will try to do to him what they did to Joe the Plumber (and others.)

PUMAs... please be watchful! We need to protect our own!

3 comments:

  1. A quote from the troll on your Team Sarah link:

    Who flew people to Teegeeack (Earth) 75-million years ago in space ships, chained them to volcanos and blew them up with hydrogen bombs, releasing exploded "thetans" that are now the source of most human suffering?"

    Maybe that's why Obama liked living in Hawaii...the volcanos were the source of his thetan followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stray,

    I'll put up something about this at PumaResponders and elsewhere if you'll write up the items very simply with links to the actual comment boxes at the various media stories -- like the other items are at PumaResponders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link, PumaResponders. I will add it to my blogroll!

    I am not sure what you want me to write up... but I'll see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete