"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Listen to my Interview About "Hillary Supporters for Sarah": Tell me what you think!


You can go to this web site and find it.

I gave a shout out to PUMA PAC, The Daily PUMA, and The New Agenda. I wish I could have said more. Only had 11 minutes.


Tell me what you think!

Did I do us justice?

SYD

PS. I am traveling this week, so may not check in quite as often as usual. Play nice while I'm away. OK?

Oh, and trollies.... I WILL check in often enough to delete you if you dare.

11 comments:

  1. I'm having trouble finding it. Can you give me the hour you were on or the name of the show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I Found the link.

    Hillary Supporters for Sarah Interview

    I'm listening as I write this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great interview , great plug for TNA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey
    I tried to listen the night of your talk but was unable to connect (as I discovered I had the wrong time zone--I think).
    Anyway, I will do later as I too have a buzy day). I am glad you are speaking out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:02 PM

    I came a little late to the party, but I found it! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:05 PM

    Is there a reason you blocked my name?? s un shinelvr??? I have never posted any crap on here. If someone did they hijacked my name because I have not. you can check all the places that I post, I have been a Puma since june and do not insult like-minded people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunshinelvr, I have no idea why you always appear as "Anonymous." I wish I could correct it myself... but it isn't in my power as far as I know.

    Nice to see so many of my friends popping in here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:15 PM

    hmm just playing around to see if I can discover why I can't post on here by name..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:15 PM

    hey! I think I got it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:17 PM

    and I do pop in as often as I can because i happen to like your comments! *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to have you aboard... and not incognito... sunshinelvr!

    Welcome!!

    ReplyDelete