"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Friday, July 31, 2009

Build a Fire and Play some Quidditch: Summer is Waning and Back-to-School Looms!

Yesterday it was cheesecake.

Today we celebrate, not only First Harvest, but also J.K. Rowling's Birthday.

Not really a great day for muggles, I suppose? But we can pretend.... If only the rain will let up!

Can you tell that SYD is on another break from politics? The theme of this "series" is things to celebrate. I-phones, Cheesecake, Lammas and Birthdays...

I am actually spending this day with my niece, Swati (that's her in the cheesecake eating pose.) We are celebrating the end of the summer this week.

School resumes here in only two weeks. Yikes!

TTFN,

SYD

No comments:

Post a Comment