"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I-phone Beats Out Blackberry, Twitter Account Goes Active: Minutia Alert!


I was strong armed into this, actually. By the Apple-happy kids in my family.

They all wanted unlimited minutes and text messages. So they could talk to their far off, west coast, brother. Imagine that!

Long and short of it... we needed a national cell phone provider. AT&T, rather than Cincinnati Bell. DH was cool with i-phone cuz he is an engineer who wrote early software for Windows and figures there must be something he can write for i-phone. Royalties.

Now me, I was holding out for a Blackberry Palm. Cuz I am old and Apple irks me. Haha. But... then AT&T had this fabulous deal on i-phones. And the salesman had a smoothe, sexy, East African accent. He offered me a deal: try the i-phone for thirty days and, if not sold on it, return for a Blackberry.

OMG. This is terrible. I can check my e-mail anywhere. Send photos in a flash. Text. Listen to Pam Tillis. And locate the nearest Starbucks, anywhere in the frickin world!

Plus... I have Twitter already and now I am going active. Teehee.

If you are into twitter, and desire to know minutia about my daily life.... log in and add me as a friend.

Warning: I do mean *minutia.*

SYD

No comments:

Post a Comment