"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Monday, August 10, 2009

August 12th is "Less Adoptable Pets" Day: Consider Someone Like Barkley


Read about my big day HERE.

And then, maybe, consider adopting me!

I'm Barkley and I was once a breeder dog in a puppy mill. Now I am partially blind, from chronic eye infections that were not treated. I'm only four years old, so I still have a lot of love to give. I am a purebred Shih-Tzu, too. So I do not even shed. I weigh around 15 pounds, so I don't take up much space. My skin is healing from the flea infestation I had at the mill.... and now my hair is coming back.

You can find out more about me, and my brother Boots, at Three Sister's Pet Rescue.

My paws are crossed that August 12th will be my big day!

1 comment:

  1. God will bless you SYD for helping these little ones to find homes...

    ReplyDelete