"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Friday, August 28, 2009

PUMA Blogroll On The Uptick! (Welcome to Four More this week!!) Plus: Air America Wakes Up, Smells Facism.

Is it just me, or are the PUMA blogs on fire about now? Personally, I can barely keep up with all the fabulous PUMA news coverage. I think that is VERY exciting!!

I have just, this week, re-rolled three blogs that I'd somehow lost track of in the past few months: *PUMA Eyes, *PUMAs Unleashed, and *Always for Hillary. Welcome back!

Interestingly, I have also located a new PUMA blog ... at least new to me. That would be "Progressive Examiner." (If you haven't seen his blog yet, go to my sidebar and check him out!)

I guess it is not a surprise that so many PUMAs are in an uproar over healthcare. Many of us, myself included, supported Hillary for her experience and clear vision in the matter. We didn't like having our dreams and concerns discarded by the DNC back in 2008. And we sure don't like seeing them stomped on by Obama and his "czars" now.

I don't know for sure if the PUMA rolls are truly growing. That remains to be proven. But I can say, without a doubt, that many true Progressives are waking up to the "The Absolute Facist Nightmare" the Obots have wrought. Here's an astounding piece of evidence to that effect from ... good old Obot Central ... Air America:



"What if the people out there screaming and breaking up Town Hall discussions are correct?"

Indeed, Mr. Palast. What if we are?

SYD

No comments:

Post a Comment