"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Monday, August 3, 2009

WTF is Wrong with Being Happily Married AND Successful? (Yep, Sarah, We've Seen Todd. )



C4P covers the rebuttal.

While TGW covers the flagrant Bobot sexism.

Dr. Socks has an interesting thread developing, as well.

I swear, there is something that the bots hate about a happily married, AND successful women. First they hated Hillary. Now they hate Sarah. WTF is wrong with being happily married? AND successful, at the same time?

Oh yeah. Sarah's official response:

"Divorce Todd? Have you seen Todd? I may be just a renegade hockey mom, but I'm not blind!"
-- SARAH PALIN

You tell 'em, Sarah!

SYD

No comments:

Post a Comment