"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Barack Obama: "The Clintons Made One Really Big Mistake"



"Then I, uh, er, repeated it. After I lied and said I wouldn't."


Well, C-Span would like to know what happened????

And so would I!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:10 PM

    guess he was for that before he was against it. ho hum

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really funny.

    When the media wiped out any chance Hillary Clinton had to win the nomination, Barack Obama would deliver the same exact speech after day. The only thing he would "change" in his speech was the name of the city he was in, and the number of days left in the campaign.

    ReplyDelete