"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

R.I.P. "Butter Jesus" and Happy Birthday Harry Nilsson

This happened about an hour from my home last evening. It was an "act of god" and may or may not have anything to do with the fact that Harry Nilsson was turning 69.



I think a better soundtrack would have been Jump Into The Fire. So just silence the soundtrack on the video... after the second link starts playing.

And remember.... these famous final words:

"Ohhh! You cursed brat! Look what you've done! I'm melting! Melting!"

as you watch the giant metal and styrofoam sculpture burning to the ground....

SYD

PS. No. I am not making this up. It is a real news story.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I like this song better.
    Butter Jesus - Myke Myers character comes to mind..."like buttah"

    ReplyDelete