"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Just a Nobody Here

One, in a party of nobodies.

Cuz...

Nobody could have predicted Bush-Cheney would be a massive failure.

Nobody could have predicted the Iraq war would be an unfounded war and a diversion.

Nobody could have predicted Obama would make Bush-Cheney’s policies the new normal.

I’m nobody, and I endorse this message.


WTG Wonk!

SYD

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:07 PM

    I'm not anonymous: I'm michelina:


    You are somebody to me around here, even if
    you don't know me.

    Like the thread, like always

    ReplyDelete