"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Monday, November 8, 2010

That's Crazy Talk, Right? RIGHT???



Yes, Indeedy.... He's Baaaccckkk....

To quote yttik in our previous thread...

I don't know what's more horrible, that Olbermann, who called Malkin, "a mashed up bag of meat with lipstick on it," is being called the face of progressives everywhere, or that MSNBC believes their little stunt is going to convince us that they are an objective voice in journalism.

Regardless, MSNBC needed their 12 viewers to come back, so the Voice of Misogyny has returned.


My response:

I agree, yttik. Just quoted you in the next post, in fact. I could not have said it better.

And if that "seething ball of hate" is the "face of Progressives everywhere" then I want NOTHING to do with Progressives.

2 comments:

  1. "a mashed up bag of meat with lipstick on it,"

    I think that is the creepiest thing I have ever heard anyone say.
    Blech!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Thia.

    And THAT is what "Progressives" are holding up as their hero?

    Un-effin-believable.

    ReplyDelete