"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cry Me a River, Dan and Janet

This makes me sad:



THIS however, makes me angry.

Because Lt. Choi is a hard working and honorable patriot that was duped ...

by lefty bloggers and journalists like Janet Rhodes. Who should have known better.

1 comment:

  1. I got to meet Dan Choi at CPAC 2011 and talked with him a few times--what a lovely, honorable man! I'm so proud of him for standing up to the man who wanted him to sacrifice his humanity and equality for Obama to win Obama another term. Thank you for calling my attention to this video! Obama's 2008 margin of victory was almost totally due to gays and lesbians--I hope more of us will have Dan Choi's reaction in 2012.

    ReplyDelete