"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Why Binders and Big Bird Don’t Matter - Obama Sycophant, Gwen Ifill, wakes up... Begins to smell coffee?

Obama sycophant, Gwen Ifill, wakes up to the reality.....

Why Binders and Big Bird Don’t Matter - NationalJournal.com

 [Eyeing her, I realized she seemed to be just the sort of suburban woman that pollsters tell us both the Obama and the Romney campaigns are fighting over.

Russell had in fact voted for both the late Sen. Ted Kennedy and for President Obama — two big-time Democrats. But now, for the second time, she was working for Brown, a Republican.

Russell, it turns out, is among the legions of the long-term unemployed. 

“Well, I’m looking for a job, and I would like to stay in my community,” she told me. “And it’s turned out to be an immense chore. I’ve been offered jobs that are primarily part-time, and I’m concerned about my medical insurance, because I am paying an additional $400 a month for medical insurance, just in the past two years. So that frightens me.”

Russell also plans to vote for Romney. Why? I asked. She said with a little shrug, “My job. I need a job.”]

I seem to remember Ms. Ifill doing some servile slobbering in 2008.....


2008 VP Debate

1 comment:

  1. thanks for cross posting this on my blog!!! Great info!!!!

    ReplyDelete