"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Saturday, March 14, 2009

If A Woman Gets Beaten Senseless (or Has Her Head Cut Off) It is Her Own Fault


So, apparently, think 46% of Boston area teens. (WTF? I thought Bostonians were "progressive.")

TGW covers the story HERE.

Of note:

• 46% said Rihanna was responsible for the (beating) incident
• 51% said Chris Brown was responsible for the incident
• 52% said both individuals were to blame for the incident, despite knowing at the time that Rihanna had been beaten badly enough to require hospital treatment
• 35% said the media were treating Rihanna unfairly
• 52% said the media were treating Chris Brown unfairly

Oh poor Chris! The media is unfair to him!! Wah, wah. (Can I puke now?)

Meanwhile....

Muslims Against Shari'a would like you to know that they are standing with Marcia Pappas against Muzzamil Hassan and the brutal honorcide of his wife, Aasiya.

Good for them!

Now... how do we get them teaching in Boston's schools?

ADDENDUM: On occasion, I crosspost my ideas across the blogosphere. I maintain three blogs ... each appealing to different populations. The most socially liberal of those blogs is at Tribe.net, where I have blogged for three to four years.

It's always interesting to see which reader group "bites" on which blog entry. I was surprised to see Tribe taking up this discussion with such deep thought and vigor.

No comments:

Post a Comment