"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Totally Taken With Tassimo (Does This Make Me a "Latte Liberal" Again?)




This little coffee maker should come with a warning on the box! I have had mine in my home since Mother's Day and I am totally ADDICTED! Not only can I enjoy a hot cup of coffee or decaf, instantly, ANYTIME I want one. I have taken to brewing lattes and espressos on a whim. Cappuccinos are next! Haha.

Once I master all of this, my blogging should pick up again, right? I mean... I can brew an espresso anytime I start lagging... and wala, awake again! Haha.

OMG! I just had a horrifying thought... Does this make me a "Latte Liberal" again? (I'll admit it now. I WAS one. Once upon a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment