"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Sunday, August 2, 2009

International Forgiveness Day is Not an Excuse to Stop Fighting

Today is International Forgiveness Day!

Rep. John Lewis and former KKK member, Elwin Wilson will celebrate in San Rafael California. Along with Chris Rodriguez. (Pictured.) Bless his young heart.

For me, August 2nd has been quite a sad day. My young son-in-law died on this day in 2007. Knowing that it is also "International Forgiveness Day" helps. A little. I donate HERE in Jason's memory. Whenever an anniversary of his passes.

Being legally married in the State of Massachusetts made ALL the difference for his widow, my son. That same son is now in California where his right to re-marry is not assured.

Peace and Forgiveness to all, as we continue the fight for all manner of justice.

SYD

No comments:

Post a Comment