"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tomorrow is "Less Adoptable Pets" Day: Meet Sissy


Read about my big day HERE.

And then, maybe, consider adopting me!

I'm Sissy and I am a beautiful, long haired cat. I need a family of my own, now that I am "all better." You see, I have a condition that causes crystals to form in my bladder. So I must be on a special diet. It really isn't all that expensive, if you just have one cat. or two. The problem is ... my foster mom can't feed all the cats my diet, so I have to mostly live in a kitty condo here. I love to be with my people. So this makes me kinda sad.

You can find out more about me, and some other "less adoptable" black cats at Three Sister's Pet Rescue.

My paws are crossed that August 12th will be my big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment