"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Return From The Vintner Lands .... Reorientation is Slow.... Please Be Patient... Political Discussion Will Resume Soon Enuf....

Wow. A Full week in the California Desert was really disorienting. The climate so different. Not to mention the time. And the jet lag....

All day, every day, there was sun, sun, sun. Most days topped 100 degrees. We hot tubbed late evening.... which was when the temp. would plummet to 50-ish. I walked and walked. To the dog park, among the vines, and.... of course at the Fisherman's Wharf, on our day in San Francisco.

Thought I'd post a few pics here.... before I resume my political rants and feminist raves. This first one is of me with my California Grandpuppies, for whom I was pupsitting while their dad was on a Minister's retreat.

SYD, on day one back in Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment