"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Huffpo Gets Tough With Imposters... Since When?

I was happy to read about Huffpo's new policy of banning imposters from their response columns.

I don't seem to remember any such policy being in place in 2008, when I was forced to quit reading Arianna's rag because of the way they were treating PUMAs and Palin Feminists.

Interesting how a high profile bloggin' lawyer can knock some some sense into the press. Eh?

Way to go Legal Insurrection!

SYD

No comments:

Post a Comment