"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Monday, January 25, 2010

Misogyny Bites the Hand That Feeds It

"Before John McCain unwittingly picked a tabloid-magazine cover girl for his running mate, I was leaning toward going Republican this time around. I did the second time Bush was on the ballot and I very nearly did the first time, too. But as soon as Palin climbed out of her igloo and onto the national scene, well, there was no turning back for me.

You see, I felt my choice was to risk McCain dropping dead and letting the world's most well-known hockey mom run this country..."

Well, Boo-effin-hoo.

That is all.

SYD

2 comments:

  1. This is unbelievable, another "concern troll" article designed to deflect attention away from Hillary Clinton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good catch Alessandro. This does sound rather "concern trollish" now that you mention it.

    Wonder if anyone has actually followed up on this "Jill Dorson" to see if she actually exists??

    ReplyDelete