"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Friday, June 18, 2010

Leaving for Retreat, Staying Away from "News," See Ya When I Get Back. Bye-bye!

Well, the time has come for me to travel back to California Wine Country. This time I'll be pet sitting and attending yoga classes. That is... when I'm not swimming, sunbathing, getting a massage or sipping the local delights. Have tickets to see "Wicked" in the big city, too.

I'll have my laptop along. So, if I get really bored... I *might* think to check in. But, honestly... I need a break from politics. And I will be trying *not* to think about baby turtles being burned alive in the Gulf. Sigh.

Have a great Independence Day, my PUMA friends. Keep fighting the good fight.

SYD

No comments:

Post a Comment