"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Using My Mac Photo Booth to Do Twitpics: What a great idea! (Don't worry, PUMAs, there will be no SYD Boobshots...)





I received a brand new Mac Book from my DH this month. As a birthday gift. And to help me manage my pet rescue more effectively.

Last week I discovered my Mac "photo booth." And I was thinking... I might use it to do doggy shots when I don't have help. So I've been playing around with lighting and angles to see what I can come up with. So far, it's not great. But it's fun. So I trudge onward.

Lucky for us all, it's way too cold here in my kitchen office for me to do any boob shots.

And I don't give a damn about Andy Warhol either.

But, I still love Meghan McCain. She's feisty. She's spunky. And she is comfortable in her body. (Smart too. I bet she's more than doubled her followers with this little stunt ...')

Go Meghan!

SYD

PS. Do you think boob shots would help us place kittens? We are really having trouble getting homes for them..... hmmmm.....

JUST KIDDING!

ROFLOL.

ADDENDUM: Meghan's personal response.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Congratulations on the photos.

    Poor Meghan, I can't believe she got all that flack. Such silliness.

    ReplyDelete