"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Saturday, August 21, 2010

I Miss Bill and Hillary!



Poster H/T to Bloghopenchangery. (And... NO! I do not miss Bush or Carter. Not in the least.)

Oh... and I miss Hillary even more than her DH. Because... there *are* differences between Hillary and Barack, it turns out. (And we PUMAs always knew it.)

Sigh.

SYD

2 comments:

  1. I miss him everyday since he went out of office ,the only thing now is we need Hillary there and he can be first gentleman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:41 AM

    Amen, Rose!

    ReplyDelete