"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Friday, July 29, 2011

Home Depot C.E.O. vs. Krugman: You Decide














Compare that to Krugman's latest Op-Ed.

Then tell me who is talking to the American People? And why Obama is failing so miserably to win on Democratic ideals??

H/T Femisex for the Langone interview.

UPDATES: PUMA, D.K. Jamaal discusses the American Public's choice HERE. Jamaal is dead on correct. No amount of intellectual pontification from Krugman, or anyone else, can change the reality that the "Tea Party Has Won The Debt Ceiling Debate."

Former Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland (D):
“I don’t know if they failed, I think they may have miscalculated,” he said of the administration’s handling of the debt messaging. “[But] I’m troubled when I hear the phrase ‘shared sacrifice,’ because quite frankly I think the working people in this country have already sacrificed.” (Keep in mind that Ted was a big Hillary supporter and knows that Obama has failed. In fact, I was there when he begged us to vote Hillary for the sake of the State, and the party.)

No comments:

Post a Comment