"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Ultimate Hypocrite Rants About "Super-Congress" (Kinda like Super Delegates, only More Powerful. Huh?)

I won't link directly to the S.O.B. so I'll link you to Rev. Virginia's link to the most hateful man on Earth.

Yes, Keith-O... Remember the "Super-Delegates" you lurved so much?? Well the same model is now being used to create a "Super-Congress." To bypass the will of the people? Ya think??

Eff you, Keith Olbermann. And all your buddies, so succinctly remembered as BACKSTABBERS.

I wish I could have half as much hope as Lorac does in that second link. Half? Even a fraction ... :-{

SYD

3 comments:

  1. Hi SYD,

    Thanks for both links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Rev.B.

    Your posts are among the most looked forward to in my morning line-up.

    SYD

    ReplyDelete
  3. No kidding, SYD. Right there with you!

    ReplyDelete