"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Friday, May 29, 2009

No Flag In The Office Please



H/T to Deadenders Blog for alerting me to this situation.

And to Gina at Team Sarah for sending me this response:



Look, I am not one to wear my patriotism on my sleeve. But, I have family members in the military ... and I don't think their mother (my cousin) should have to be subjected to what Debbie McLucas was. On Memorial Day, of all days!

And I don't really care if someone else is "offended." If s/he doesn't like the American flag... and wasn't even born here.... the question begs to be answered: Why is s/he here?

No comments:

Post a Comment