"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Thursday, August 27, 2009

What Happens When A Boycott Is Announced Without Forethought?

Ask Whole Foods Market.

The next time the Moonbats decide to organize a boycott, could someone please poke my stockbroker and remind him to BUY??

SYD

Disclaimer: I don't really have a stockbroker. But, if the markets become this easy to predict... WTH.... I may become one!

Disclaimer2: I am all for organizing serious boycotts to change oppressive corporate behaviors. But, a simple disagreement with a CEO... about how to get health care for everyone is NOT justification for a boycott. (I really wish my animal loving, organic eating comrades would get a frickin' life!)

1 comment:

  1. I just read that; Whole Foods makes more money and Glenn Beck's ratings go through the roof. Hey, getting boycotted by the left looks like a good deal.

    ReplyDelete