"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I am an animal rescuer


It's not political but....

I am an animal rescuer!

And we're in the midst of the busy season!!

SYD

PS. Pictured is our Littlest Angel. Only 20#. Sweet as can be!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the link to the Daily Tail!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, good for you! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I will see you again in Jan. Meantime drop in at Uppity when you feel like family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! My adopted yorkie poo is a great member of our family.

    ReplyDelete