"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

If All Goes Well in Libya It's To Obama's Credit, If We Get Mired in Another War... That's Hillary's Fault

I ventured this "Hillary's to blame, Obama gets another peace prize" Libya hypothesis a couple of days ago, and posted it in response to a couple of the blogs I frequent.

This morning I find, fellow PUMA, D.K. Jamaal posting the substantiating evidence for my theory.

Yep... here we go again.... Mr. Sullivan is at it with his woman hate. (I won't even remind you of how he obsessed over Palin's uterus.)

Meanwhile... The Daily Beast offers a fairly positive summary of the "Women Who Called for War." But, believe me... in the end... Hillary (and to a lesser degree Susan and Samantha) will be blamed so that Obama can keep up his "great peacemaker" facade.

As that idiot Sullivan actually wrote:

"I don’t think it’s wrong for a President of the United States to issue an opinion about some madman like Gaddafi ...snip.... this initiative, this, this, this no-fly zone, this war essentially, is, is a Hillary-McCain concept."

Yes. Sullivan actually said that Hillary Clinton and John McCain cooked up the Libya no-fly zone while all Obama wanted was to *say* Gadaffi must go.

Un-effin-believable!

3 comments:

  1. Like I said. Hillary's fault:
    http://guerillawomentn.blogspot.com/2011/03/shades-of-2008-sexism-at-nation.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course she'll be blamed, that's pretty much what we do to women in our culture. Eve always makes helpless men do things they shouldn't. What I can never figure out is, if men are so easily manipulated, should they be running things? They seem kind of stupid and wimpy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess Obama is an innocent bystander!!---He voted Present once again.

    ReplyDelete