"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just Where The Hell Is Paul Krugman?








And why isn't he serving in Obama's cabinet?

Some of us real, true, dyed in the wool progressives really would like to know!

3 comments:

  1. I love you, lady, but I bet Paul Krugman is doing what any multi-millionaire is doing: protecting his wealth. I never did understand the liberal worship of Krugman, and I was a liberal for 20 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:57 AM

    Paul Krugman is NOT a multimillionaire. he is maintaining his integrity - just as he did during W's years. When Obama invited all the press to make nice, Krugman refused to go. And he is not beholden to Wall Street - as Obama is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edge,

    This is what I was getting at. Krugman has more sense than to muddy his good name by hooking up with the incompetents in the Obama administration.

    I'll betcha my bottom dollar that if Hillary were president, Krugman would be on the front lines.

    ReplyDelete