"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Still Hiding Out, Not Sure Where I Stand on This "HCR" Bill

Sorry to be so absent from the discussion of late, PUMAs. I am still reading your blogs. Really I am! I lurk nearly every day. Sometimes I even comment. But that's about all I can do for now.

The good news is that I have started a new paying job! It's not hard. But it's taking up much the time I would have spent researching and blogging. I'm also still busy with my other two, volunteer, positions. No time to formulate a cohesive position on what just happened in The House.

You see... because I am a nurse by education, HCR is my number one political issue. I knew Hillary could make the changes that we needed. And I want to hope for the best now. But I just don't trust the way the whole thing went down with the Obama administration. Patience. Time will tell, I guess.

Time *may* tell.

SYD

No comments:

Post a Comment