"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Monday, June 15, 2009

"Sarah Palin is a Bad Mother" and Other Beastie Boi Fantasies: Letterman Day Five in the PUMAsphere

The beastie boiz are at it again. Or should I stay, still? Here we see Ed Schulz and Donny Deutch at MSNBC declaring that "Sarah Palin is a bad mother." Why? Because she defended her daughter:



The PUMAsphere dares to disagree:

Tennessee Guerilla Women respond to the bogus charges.

HILLBUZZ continues to lead the charge in the Letterman boycott. And PUMA PAC adds the effort to their "daily prowl."

The New Agenda points out that Letterman's writers (you know, the ones responsible for researching and writing his jokes) have, in fact, PARADED THEIR OWN DAUGHTERS INTO THE PUBLIC EYE! TNA asks us to respect those girls anyway. Even though their fathers are dickheads.

Besides "prowling" the Letterman advertisers.... I am proud to report that I am also slowly making the rounds with small donations. To all of my favorite news sources (those listed above plus a few more.) I am giving $17 to each of them for the 17% of female elected public officials that hold high office. Anyone that is fighting to increase that number, deserves my support!

Carry on,

SYD

No comments:

Post a Comment