"Just Tell Them...

I have worked 40 years to make the Women's Suffrage platform broad enough for Atheists and Agnostics to stand upon, and now if need be I will fight the next 40 to keep it Catholic enough to permit the straightest Orthodox religionist to speak or pray and count her beads upon."

Susan B. Anthony

Monday, July 6, 2009

At Least She Has The Courage to Quit: Go Get 'Em Sarah!

I have just returned from four and a half days on the road, studying the history of America's First Wave Feminism, in Seneca Falls and Rochester. Believe me, I am in no mood to put up with any lies about another qualified woman's political motives or intentions. (H/T to Cynthia Yockey for that link.)

UNLIKE SOME POLS WE KNOW, Sarah Palin has far too much integrity to play hooky for the next 18 months. Nor will she allow the State of Alaska to pay for a never-ending string of legal bills to defend her against frivolous ethics accusations and character assassinations.

Ms. Palin is fully capable of fighting her own battles, thank you.

Sorry about the lack of food for HUNGRY MOONBATS round here. Be forewarned, ya'll. This ain't no Third Wave haven for fawning over half-qualified, socially attractive males. "Liberation" through prostitution is not the way Stray Dawg rolls. Palin bashing is off limits here. (As it would have been in the homes of Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton.)

Oh yeah... and... failure is, indeed, impossible. Go Sarah!

3 comments:

  1. Linda3:40 PM

    You said it sister!

    I'll do the best I can to guard her back in my piece of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back stray dog.

    I was in awe when visitng Senaca a few years ago.
    The Sarah sage is intriguing to say the least.
    I hope she is doing OK with her decision --it had to be weighing on her for a long time now.
    morninmist

    ReplyDelete
  3. You betcha ! Can't wait til the 27th to see what's next :)

    ReplyDelete